Micro Membership with MRR
Micro-Membership is a simple, inexpensive WordPress plugin that does everything you need your membership site software to do. It turns your gorgeous, easy to manage, FREE WordPress site into a well-protected membership site with
* A Fully Automated Membership System - Micro-Membership fully automates your membership system from the user registration to confirmation of payment and account activation.
* Fast Installation & Activation - Micro-Membership installs just like any other WordPress plugin.
* UPDATE** Five (5) Membership Levels - Free, Standard (Paid), Premium, Executive, and Elite
* Flexible Subscription Intervals - to automatically collect payments in any interval from 1 day to 9999 years.
* Content Teasers and Content Protection
* Gradual Content Delivery – also called “content dripping”, this feature protects you from subscribers whole sign in, grab all your content, and take off
* Full affiliate support – recruit an army of ClickBank affiliates to help you promote your new membership site
* **BONUS**: Now comes with 23 WordPress Sales Letter templates - Here is a sample...
* Multiple levels of registered users – Micro-Membership uses Free, Standard, Premium, Executive, and Elite. The Free registration is a key part of the business model for my sites. (I will spare you the details.)
* Integration into PayPal’s and ClickBank’s subscription service – Micro-Membership checks each time a user signs on. If their subscription has expired, it sends them to PayPal or to ClickBank for another payment. If you choose, Micro-Membeship will then use either PayPal’s or ClickBanks subscription service so PayPal or ClickBank bills your subscribers automatically on a predetermined schedule. You do not have to worry about billing and your members will see the payment screen only once.
* Calendar intervals – Micro-Membership lets you describe subscriptions the way most people are familiar (and comfortable) with – in calendar intervals like 2 weeks, 1 month, etc. The intervals can be anywhere from 1 day to 9999 years.
* Hide content from paid subscribers – Why would I want to hide content from PAID subscribers? Because you want to put flashy advertisements and teaser text on your site to entice unregistered visitors and freebie users to sign up for the paid membership. But, do you really want to continuously subject you paid members to that? Probably not, so Micro-Membership lets you tag that content so that it is hidden from your paid subscribers.
* Category Security – The Micro-Membership lets you put posts in WordPress categories, then provide access to the categories based on subscription level. This lets you create a “private area” for your best customers. How cool is that?!
* Dripped Content – Gradual content delivery is the holy grail of membership sites. It keeps people from joining and accessing all of your information in the first couple of days. It also lets you build your site gradually – meaning you do not have to have a huge site ready just to get started. You will only need the first weeks worth of content; then you can build the rest as your business grows. Micro-Membership does gradual content delivery.
* ClickBank Support - You can place your membership site in ClickBanks Marketplace and recruit an army of affiliates to help you promote your business.
* Page Protection - You can protect entire pages. The primary purpose of this feature is to support great plugins like Simple:Press. With the Simple:Press forum plugin and this page protection feature, you can restrict access to your sites forum to users that have subscribed at a certain level or higer.
* Fixed Term Subscriptions - Also called “fixed continuity”, it allows you to structure fixed courses with limited payment periods. That way, your subscribers will know exactly how much $$ they are committing to when they sign up.
And, since I expect some of the people who buy my Micro-Membership w will nott be overly interested in writing SQL statements or “button” code, I also added:
* An automatic setup process – Ok, I did not really add a new process. Micro-Membership just uses the standard WordPress installation process to install the program code and the database tables that are used to store membership information and log payments.
* A nice little popup window that creates the code for your PayPal “Buy Now” and Paypal or ClickBank “Subscribe” buttons automatically. You will never have to worry about typos or getting cryptic syntax right.
You need to be logged in to Get this item! Registration only takes 30 Seconds, so sign up today for FREE!!
November 11, 2010