This thing fakes traffic to your website, allows you to fake sending traffic from your site to other sites that give you backlinks for it. If you talk sweetly to it…it might even make you coffee in the morning.
But really, what it does is pretty cool. Let me break it down for you, feature by feature:
1. Alexa Spamming – This feature allows you to “fake” traffic to your website. Alexa will think you have traffic when you actually do not (yet). The way it works is it runs a list of IP addresses through to your site and connects with it. Alexa records that as a “hit” to your website. We all know that Alexa ranks you based on how much traffic comes to your website. Search engines take Alexa rank into consideration when they rank you. The higher your Alexa rank, the higher your search engine rank. This means REAL traffic will come. It also allows you to also set a referrer, so you can say the traffic came from a certain source if you choose to. You can limit how much traffic you want to “hit your site per hour, and also have a per session maximum.
2. Referrer Spamming – This will allow you to exploit sites that have their hit stats log indexed by search spiders. You can basically send “hits” to other sites and list yourself (and as many other sites as you want) as referrer. It will go through your site list and “hit” each target site with it. It has a limiter to limit the amount of referrer hits sent to the sites per day, per site.
3. RapidShare Hack – Allows you to search Rapidshare for user files. you can, in fact, go through most anybody’s files on Rapidshare. The search string is built into the tool, just enter a keyword or leave it blank. I have found the COOLEST stuff in here, just poking through peoples files. Items found have been – marketing programs, email lists (AWESOME!), music, and a million other things. Try it out today!!! HAPPY DOWNLOADING!
4. Do Follow – This allows you to search Google using different search strings. The search strings that come embedded will help you find sites to add your URL to, and also finds blogs and forums that you can post on with links back. This is a awesome part of the tool, and eliminates hours of trying to figure out where to link to and from. I also added a feature to allow you to add your own search strings when you find them – this keeps all of your search strings saved and easily accessible- no more remembering!!! You enter your keyword in the box provided for even more relevant results for your niche.
5. Scheduler – As far as I am concerned, no tool is really kick ass enough unless it has a way to automate the tasks in it. We threw in a scheduler to allow you to set how many times a day (exact times to run – unlimited each day), every day of the week. The scheduler affects the Alexa spamming and Referrer spamming portions of this tool.
6. Double Meta Refresh (DMR) – There are times in your online adventures when you need to *AHEM* blank the referring traffic location. An example of this is if you wanted to send people from Craigslist to a CPA offer that did not allow traffic from Craigslist. If your affiliate manager found out the traffic came from Craigslist, you would be screwed on your commissions. If you Double Meta Refresh, you have cleared the referrer from Craigslist.com to NOTHING. They will have no idea where the traffic came from. We also built in a random rotator feature that allows you to send the traffic randomly to one of the pages you put in. This helps you figure out which offer converts better for the traffic you are sending. You then remove the other offers that were not doing as well and run the offer with the highest conversion rate. Voila!!!
7. Fake Referrer - This takes DMR to another level. Instead of the affiliate manager seeing the traffic coming from NOWHERE, you can force the code to insert the referrer as whatever you want. An example of this is if you are sending traffic from website 1 to an affiliate offer. Now on website 1, you may have some things on it that are against the terms of service for the offer, or any other reason. So you use our tool and force the code to say that the traffic came from website 2 instead. Website 2 will obviously be complying with all TOS or whatever else. The affiliate manager will think it came from website 2 and you will chuckle a little when you cash your affiliate check.
8. Clickbank Detector - With THIS little baby, you can enter in a vendor ID from Clickbank. It will then pull searches and force checkout pages that are public (AND PRIVATE) to show. It then allows you to purchase the item by double clicking it in the tool. Why does this rock so much? Because there are times that vendors have product sales and discounts (holiday sales, promotions, etc). They then remove public access to these pages, but they are still in the system. With our tool you can find the BEST PRICE on ANY Clickbank item, and purchase it. I have saved over $100.00 on some purchases by using my tool. How much will you save?
You need to be logged in to Get this item! Registration only takes 30 Seconds, so sign up today for FREE!!
November 7, 2010