Paperless eBook Publishing with MRR
Paperless eBook Publishing Module 1: Publishing Your Paperless eBook For Profits
In this manual, discover:
The 4 Profit Centers you can make money from your Information Product, whether it is just one eBook or several eBooks!
- The 5 essential things you need to get started on creating your very own Information Product.
- How to research your niche market and decide its profitability and demand before creating your Info Product.
- The best way to price your product. Discover when you should go "low ticket" or "high ticket".
- How to brand your product and title.
- The 5 best-selling contents in the Internet marketplace.
- How to format your eBook. Learn why PDF eBooks win over EXE eBooks most of the time, once and for all. Oh and by the way, that also explains why these manuals are in PDF version.
- Step-by-step on how to format and create your very own Info Product in Word environment -- the champs way!
- The 2 ways of creating your own product cover.
- The 4 ways of creating your own content. Some of the methods, you might be surprised to know, does not necessarily require any writing on your part, as long as you know how and get it done right! You will discover them in this manual, and find out how to create your own quality content -- and what constitutes quality content are information that saves time, saves effort and saves money!
- 10 Info Product Creation tips,
........And much, much more!
Paperless eBook Publishing Module 2: Setting Up Your Business For Paperless eBook Profits
And this is what this manual is all about. Discover:
- 3 slightly-deferred-but-proven systems you can model your business after. Packed with detailed diagrams and real-life examples, these are business models used and practiced by top Internet Marketers thus there is no need for you to reinvent unworkable tactics but rather what already works!
- The 2 main purposes of a web site that sells. These criteria are often overlooked by several budding Information Marketers, which is responsible for making either an explosion or depletion in their Online Ventures!
- All of what you need to set up your business and how you can acquire all of them for free or dirt-cheap fees.
- How to write your sales letter. This manual will be far from complete without this meaty chapter, yet this is one of the most important critical success factors in your business.
- I will describe to you the necessary threads of a letter that sells to you within this manual as well, whether you have attended copywriting classes before or not.
- The Pros and Cons of each business model and how you can set them up. You decide which one works best to your preference and ability!
........And much, much more!
Paperless eBook Publishing Module 3: Marketing Your Paperless eBook Website
Discover in this manual:
- What and how to prepare all the promotion materials you will ever need throughout your big time marketing campaign!
- Why getting your "traffic" via the Search Engines is NOT the most ideal method. I probably would stand to be criticized by SEO Experts on this ground, but you will quickly learn why there is truly more to marketing your business than playing around with your keywords, which in a real sense, can rob you of profits you actually deserve!
- The best marketing life wire you can use. Here is how you can leverage your marketing effort on an army of people who willingly do this for you... if you know and how to convince them to do so! You will not need to wonder any of those anymore, as the answers are revealed within this manual. I also thought I should let you know, that for the first time ever, it is even possible to start this free.
- An under-used technique you can use best with your direct competitors. This sounds very nutty, but this method is probably for you if you are on a strict marketing budget and here is how you can build your list and increase your sales at the same time!
- Low-cost, high-profit advertising methods which you can use in your favor!
.....And much, much more!
You need to be logged in to Get this item! Registration only takes 30 Seconds, so sign up today for FREE!!
June 15, 2011